top of page

Christine Baker - Conservator Services


What is a conservator of the person?

A “conservator of the person” is appointed to supervise the personal affairs of an individual who is found by the court to be unable, even with appropriate assistance, to meet essential requirements for personal needs. These needs may include, but are not limited to, the need for food, clothing, shelter, health care and safety.


Who can I help?

Individuals incapable of managing their own affairs or unable to care for themselves without assistance.


How can I help?

  • Duty and responsibility for the general custody of the conserved person.

  • Authority to establish the conserved person’s residence in the state.

  • Authority to give consent for the conserved person’s medical care, professional care, counsel, treatment or service.

  • Provide for the care, comfort and maintenance of the conserved person.

  • Duty to take reasonable core of the conserved person’s personal effects.

  • Assist the conserved person in removing obstacles to independence.

  • Assist the conserved person in achieving self-reliance.

  • Ascertain the conserved person’s views.

  • Make decisions in conformance with the conserved person’s reasonable and informed express preferences.

  • Make all reasonable efforts to ascertain the health care instructions and other wishes of the conserved person.


Don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns. I am here to answer them and ease any concerns you may have.


Christine Baker      860-908-0278

bottom of page