Each year we gather around to give thanks for the years harvest, good health and that we are all still here on earth. There are many ways we show love for those we miss that we would like to share.
1. Have a place set for a soldier/loved that is overseas/past away to remember and honor them.
2. Adopt a soldier to share your Thanksgiving day with you.
3. Invite friends/people in need to share Thanksgiving day with you.
4. Meals on wheels is always looking for volunteers
5. Volunteer and/or donate to a local soup kitchen and food bank.
6. Make meals and treats to share at a local shelter.
These all can be done to honor your loved ones, share their story, meet someone new and get to know them. One small act of kindness is a large sign of hope to someone who needs it.
We are grateful for each of you and the support you have shown.